The Deep Run High School PTSO facilitates, fulfilling learning experiences for all of its students. Our endeavors are guided by the four cornerstones of Henrico County Public Schools; Safety and Wellness, Academic Growth, Equity and Opportunity and Relationships, per its Strategic Plan. With our members’ contributions, both in person and in kind, our programs and activities support the students, parents, faculty and administration at Deep Run High School. Scroll down for a brief highlight of past contributions.
How can you support?
Consider all the ways you can contribute and support your student’s high school experience with DRHS PTSO. Your contributions will be well invested and are very much appreciated! *With Membermatch, if your employer matches your contribution, you can even double or triple your contribution
**See our Spirit-Nights calendar
A Brief Highlight of Past Contributions
- Regular community programs such as No Filters; A Community Social Media Forum, College Funding Coach, Camp Fair
- Monthly appreciation events for Faculty & Staff and Teacher-Stipend for classroom supplies
- Five new water fountains,including water bottle fountain and three new Promethean boards
- Safety-Bucket replenishment in every classroom
- Funding the student-led Mentoring program
- Multiple Senior Events; Eight Senior Scholarships, Baccalaureate, Convocation refreshments, new tree and bench in senior courtyard
- Weekly volunteer staffing in the front office, the counseling and at special DRHS events like blood drive etc.
- Maintain and run “Bookstore-the Wildcat Den” – the DRHS spirit wear store.