Hello from the Deep Run High School PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization)! Our mission is to support the education and wellbeing of students by fostering relationships between caregivers, students, teachers and staff. Please join us by becoming a member today by clicking here. Whether you purchase a single membership at $10, a family membership at $50, or become a Wildcat Donor at $100 or more, every dollar you donate will be used to support our school, students, faculty, and staff.
Through your membership and involvement, our PTSO is able to make many contributions to the school, including:
- Building improvements, including classroom smart boards and water bottle-filling stations
- Teacher training and professional development
- Classroom supplies
- Student club support
- Hospitality events for teachers and staff
- Senior class hospitality events
- The Wildcat Den, our bookstore (spirit wear and more)
- Senior scholarships
- Volunteers for various school needs
- And much more!
Support the PTSO
**See our Spirit-Nights calendar
A Brief Highlight of Past Contributions
- Regular community programs such as No Filters; A Community Social Media Forum, College Funding Coach, Camp Fair
- Monthly appreciation events for Faculty & Staff and Teacher-Stipend for classroom supplies
- Five new water fountains,including water bottle fountain and three new Promethean boards
- Safety-Bucket replenishment in every classroom
- Funding the student-led Mentoring program
- Multiple Senior Events; Eight Senior Scholarships, Baccalaureate, Convocation refreshments, new tree and bench in senior courtyard
- Weekly volunteer staffing in the office or counseling and at special DRHS events.
- Maintain and run the “Wildcat Den” bookstore, which sells spirit wear and more.
- Provide teacher training and support for educational conferences.